Which one of the following profiles best fits your organisation?
Whether your business is in the packaged goods, retail, durables, finance, travel, utilities, telecommunication, mail order, automotive or charity sectors, we can customise a data driven solution to help you.
- A manufacturing company who already markets their products into the Asia Pacific region through a number of distributors. They want to centralise and improve the standard of product support and introduce a customer care centre to better co-ordinate replacement of defective parts under their warranty program.
- A software company who wants to identify and manage their database of end users in the Asia Pacific region and increase sales of software upgrades and additional products through telesales and/or direct mail activity.
- A company marketing a range of products in their own country but they are not currently active in Asia Pacific region. As part of their international sales expansion program they wish to start marketing into Australia and New Zealand by building a distribution channel for their products.
- A company who has established distribution in the Asia Pacific region and now wishes to enhance their marketing strategy to increase sales. They wish to manage and accurately measure the performance of advertising campaigns, set up a centralised sales hotline and implement a reseller incentive program that will identify and reward those resellers who market company's products most effectively.
- A company who is very active in the Asia Pacific region and has an established infrastructure. However, they now wish to downsize their operation to a regional sales office and need to contract out as many functions as possible, so that their sales people can focus on achieving sales targets. They require product support, warranty services, marketing support and the provision of a customer care centre.
- A company who has achieved sales success in the Asia Pacific Region and now requires a product support centre to be set up for a number of countries within the region. Each centre would be required to provide the same services that the company provides at home. However, the company is hesitant because of the difficulties of managing such an infrastructure.
- None of the above? Please contact Support Group Services and let us know what your specific needs are so that we can tailor a solution to increase sales for you.